Sunday, March 18, 2007

Mod World

I've always loved the mod look from the 60's. So crisp and chic! I recently added these cool sterling silver hoop chandelier earrings on the site, along with a pair of linear drop earrings.

Both pairs are fab - the silver circles are flat, so they the reflect light and really brighten up your look. They're also super light.I've just added this pair of big and bright shell go-go hoops to the site yesterday. I've always loved hoops like this, and I've added my own extra little touch to these in the form of the gold-filled stardust beads the hoops are suspended from.
These are an especially perfect accessory for the explosion of bright mini dresses popping up left and right. I usually pair them with some huge sunglasses and a bright scarf for the full effect.

No comments: