Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Find us on Facebook :)

Ok, so I know it's a little late. But better late than never, right? Now you can become a fan of Zurina Ketola Designs handmade jewelry on Facebook! Invite your friends, family, and anyone else who appreciates handcrafted jewelry to check out our Facebook page. As always with social networking, the more the merrier!

I think the social networking site will be a great way to connect to lovers of handmade jewelry. I like the idea of having another avenue for giveaways and specialty discounts for my customers.

And as a little incentive for anyone who loves a little free jewelry, I'll do my first jewelry giveaway when the Zurina Ketola Designs FB page reaches 100 "people who like this"!

I haven't decided on what to feature as the prize yet, so any suggestions would be fantastic. Cheers!

No comments: