Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Out of town

I'll be out of town for about a month, from June 24 - July 26th. The site will be open and orders can be placed during that time, but please note that I will not be able to fill or ship any orders until I return.

I am very excited about my upcoming trips. I think the last time I successfully got my husband to take a month off was when we were in our early 20's and we had the opportunity to backpack across Europe for a few weeks. This vacation is going to be just as awesome, and I am so excited. First we're going to be in LA for a friend's wedding, and from there we are going to Malaysia to see my mom's half of the  family (I haven't been back for almost 20 years!), and to finish it off we are spending a week in Hong Kong. I haven't really done much international travel in the last ten years, so this trip is going to be amazing!

Thanks for your understanding, and have a wonderful month!

No comments: